How to do the Trick
- Throw a Bottom Mount.
- Lift your throwhand up to dismount the bottom mount, as the yo-yo comes off of your index finger and swings forward put your thumb in front of the string and allow the yo-yo to mount up onto the front of the string creating a reverse bottom mount.
- Bring your freehand up, behind your throwhand, and bring your throwhand down beneath your freehand.
- As your freehand reaches the height of your eyes stop moving it; pull down with your throwhand causing the yo-yo to dismount from the ‘bottom mount’ it was it. Allow the yo-yo to swing over the top of your freehand.
- As the yo-yo swings off of your freehand thumb, put your freehand index finger in front of the string, landing it in what should resemble the Elevator trick.
- Bring your freehand down behind your throwhand, bringing your throwhand up, leaving you in a bottom mount.
- You may repeat steps 2 – 6 as many times as you want, the smoother you perform the mount transfers the cooler the trick will look.
- Dismount on step 6 and catch the yo-yo to complete the trick.