How to do the Trick
- Throw a Sleeper.
- As the yo-yo reaches the end of the string it will be swinging towards your body.
- Extend your freehand index finger and allow the string, slightly above the yo-yo, to hit your freehand index finger.
- This will cause the yo-yo to travel back up and over your finger.
- The string will wrap around your finger and the yo-yo will swing into the string hanging down from your throwhand.
- This is the bottom mount. To get out of it leave your freehand stationary and pull your throwhand up, this will cause the yo-yo to reverse the motion is just traveled, going back up, swinging off your finger and leaving you with a sleeper.
- Catch the yo-yo.